Last updated: March 4, 2020
Your privacy is of utmost important to us. We fully understand our customers’ concerns regarding the privacy of the information they share and we hold we hold that information in the highest regard. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is properly safeguarded and to complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws.
To provide increased value to our visitors, we may link to sites operated by third parties. Even if the third party is affiliated with the Company, we have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of the Company. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, the Company seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Company collects information about you to provide the best products, services, and shopping experiences possible. We collect and may store any information you enter on our website, provide us in retail stores, or submit to the Company in any other way. For example, we collect information that you provide when you create an Account on our website, make an online or in-store purchase from us, send us an e-mail or call us, enter a contest, or participate in a survey. This information may include:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number
- Your order history
- Your birth month and date
By providing the Company with your email address, you give permission to send you emails about our store, new products, promotions, and other updates and information. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED AND PROTECTED
From your first visit to our website to the delivery of your order, we want you to be completely satisfied with the experience without compromising your privacy. By collecting information, we are able to offer you features, such as a Shopping Account (which saves you time during the order process), and a more customized website that better reflects your individual preferences.
USAGE OF INFORMATION
The Company uses your information to provide requested products and services to you and to support general business operations. Some examples of such usage includes:
- To fulfill and process your orders and communicate with you regarding those orders
- To process credit card information
- To schedule your deliveries
- To open and service your Shopping Account
- To service products
- To provide high-quality customer service
- To help us improve and customize what we offer you, our website, and advertising
- To protect the security and integrity of our websites and our business
- To send marketing communications
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
The Company protects your information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under Company control. Protection of your information is a priority and we have adopted reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control.
When you enter personal information on our website, the information is protected by a security technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts your information during transport across the Internet. Further, your account information is only accessible with the password you choose when you open an Account on our website. Please maintain the confidentiality of this password in order to ensure the protection of your account information.
HOW INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
The Company does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information under the following limited circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may provide your information to a third party in the process of fulfilling an order for products or services you have placed with us. For example, we may provide your address to the shipping carrier where you have requested shipment for a purchase. The Company only shares the necessary information to third parties to provide the requested products or services in your order.
- Legal Requirements and Safety of our Business and Others: The Company may share information in other special circumstances. We may disclose information where we have a good faith belief that disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law or where we believe disclosure is necessary to protect you, to comply with legal processes or authorities, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company, its customers, its associates, or the public.
- Marketing Purposes: The Company may share information with carefully selected vendors and business partners who may share offers and opportunities with you based on your interests.
UPDATING OR CORRECTING INFORMATION
If you have created a Shopping Account on the Company website, you may review, update or correct your account information by accessing your Account with your password.